View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 05:02 PM   #43
MaxOwner

Quote:
Originally posted by Addict
Wasn't making an assumption. I was just saying that its not an amazing feat. I'm sure there's plenty of 5.0L stangs that could pull that off. Or even LS1's. Regardless.

5.0L vs 3.0L quite a bit difference huh?

Quote:
A 6 cylinder in general can hold more power than a 4 cylinder. I don't know the utmost limit for the Honda engines and I'm not rich enough to try & find it out.
A Civic (D Series) can hold ~80hp additional without any mods. A Civic (B Series) can hold ~100-125 additonal without mods. I'm not sure what the Prelude can handle. I imagine its similar to the B series.

so in your theory.. an 8 cyl can hold more power than a 6 cyl so just as its not fair to compare a Maxima vs a Civic, its not fair to compare a LS1 with a Maxima.

Quote:
Then again the cost of a new Maxima($27-29000) vs. a new Civic Si($19000), you should get a faster car. I'm not bashing Maximas at all. I think they look good. I've never had a chance to drive one so I can't say anything about how they feel.

that faster car comment is not neccesary.. i am not even going to start comparing civic's and maxima's .. because thats a waste of my time