View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

you really dont know how tired I am of answering this question...I think Ive given out the details literally about 12x this month

You will need the trailing arms (w/ discs) off any civic 92-00, integra 91-01, del sol 93-97. Brake hoses from any of the previous cars (w/ disc of course)
You, specifcally, will need del sol vtec/si parking cables.
Also, pick up a proportional valve from one of those cars as well. It will change the amount of fluid the brakes will get - drums require more fluid, so it will be off (I recommend trying for a straight swap peice from a del sol vtec/si)

You ALSO may want to look into getting a larger master cylinder and brake booster (15/16th or 1" from integra gsr or itr). Doing that will increase the pedal feel, as with the swap it WILL get softer.
(Be sure you know if the mc/bb you get is for abs or not - if it is, you will need a new fitting and to do some reflaring (not that big a deal))

I think thats everything....

There is a good how-to in the step by step section - its very very very very straight forward. Impossible to screw it up.
After you finish, you MUST get an alignment. Have to. Dont f**k up and ignore it...you will die
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote