View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 09:57 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Too lazy for clever names? Use numbers!

In all seriousness, what the hell is with the current automotive trend towards scraping the idea of names for new cars and instead settling on alpha-numeric insignia instead? Cars used to have cool names...Mustang, Evolution, Charger, Boss, Thunderbird, Firebird...names that gave you an idea that the car meant business. Now it's all numbers. How the hell am I supposed to be impressed by names like XK8 or X5 or 323? They're just numbers and letters. There's nothing impressive or intimidating about numbers and letters. It's gotten so bad that my mother, possibly the most unknowledgable person I know automotively speaking, commented on it. So, on that note, I would like to invite the automotive industry to fellate me copiously. Fuckers.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote