View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 08:50 PM   #59
thermal
Banning Machine

not so much of a ghostly encounter, but rather a weird and unexplained experience.
when i was 10 yrs old, i was all about the scouting (boy scout) shiet.......you know, overnight camping and camp fire.....stuff like that. here's the story:

the elementary school i went to used to be a refuge for the injured and dying soldiers during the World War II. it sits between a river across a U.S. Naval base and behind the school is a mountain that is heavily wooded like a forest. it was later renovated and rebuilt as a public school.

right in the middle of a rainy season, my elementary school sponsored a "scout evening". we were allowed to stay in school overnight and set up a camp fire, so long as the weather permits. it was fun!. until it started raining which is around 11PM. our camp fire obviously died out. we all ran to our assigned classrooms to get ready for a company meeting before bedtime. by 1130, there was a parent knocking on every classrooms door looking for her kid-a daughter who was present during the camp fire event. the mother stated that she saw a man in a soldier like uniform walking away with her daughter. our scout master insisted that it was soldier. he said that she may have easily mistaken the person as a scout master wearing a uniform. regardless, the daughter appears to be missing. all the kids got up and started looking for the girl. we have searched for several hours. about 200 feet behind the school and right beside the mountain is a water well. the water well pretty much stays empty throughout the year until the rainy season. this well is about 20 feet deep. a group of us, with about 10 members heard a soft voice coming from the water well. at the time, we werent really sure if it was a genuine voice or maybe an echo produced by splashing sounds of rain coming in to the water well. a few of us kids, along with faculty members went ahead investigated the scene. we looked inside the water well and saw nothing. a few minutes later, the rain had stopped almost in an instant then a soft voice was heard again by a different group of people coming from the water well. this time, the little girl was there unharmed but rather confused. she was standing on a piece of rock inside the water well about about 6 feet to the top.

this is where it gets weird. the girl was pulled out of the water well. the girl does not remember a freakin' thing about how she ended up inside the water well. she said that the last thing she remember was, she was asked by a man wearing a soldier like uniform regarding a place to get a pail of water to wash his clothes. she said that all she did was point to the water well. after that, she had no recollection of anything else.

the kicker:
when she was pulled out of the well, she was unharmed and DRY as can be. her hair was dry and her clothes were dry!!!!! it was freaky as shiet.

the principal told everybody to go home instead of spending the night in school. the next day, the sun was out and the freaking well was totally empty except for mud spots eventhough the night before, it was almost full!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote