View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 01:56 PM   #54
slowEJ6

shiet, ive been in some freaky circumstances but for some reason - the terror entices me....yeah i can be scared shitless, but enjoying every minute of it. i mean, yeah i get scared and ill haul ass outta there, but ill go back minutes later. im weird, whatever, works for me
there was this abandoned house about 15m away from here, and me and a few friends went there late one night and parked out in front - well, the story behind this house is that the son that lived there killed his parents with an axe and tried to hide parts of them wherever he could - blah blah.....
so anyways, we went there one night but noone wanted to go in the house and check it out - you could see right through the windows in the front of the house to the lake out back, and thats creepy.....
so anyways.....i didnt want to go in simply because other people go in that house and i dont know if they are nuts or what so i wasnt about to go in by myself and possibly get shot or mauled or something.
so we went back the next day and walked around the house....we were on the 2nd story and all of a sudden heard a LOUD bang, so everyone just immediately looked at one another and within seconds it was obvious we were all going to bail.
so i took the lead and leaped over all 13 stairs and then the second set of 8 stairs and when i got to the bottom - a door that was locked before (i tried to open it, with force a couple times) was now wide open - looked like a small closet space under the stairs area - but i was busy hauling ass out the front door so i didnt stop....the next time we went back (two days later) the door was again locked and unable to be opened.

the house has since been plowed down because kids were going on the property and doing drugs/having sex/etc etc....it was obvious because people left their clothes there. it was interesting though. id like to find another place like that and scope it out
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote