View Single Post
Old 01-12-2002, 03:05 PM   #43
thermal
Banning Machine

ok...here it goes, another fu&%ed-up ghostly experience:

this happened when i was 6 or 7. a rainy season in the philippines could last months without the rain stopping. i lived in an area on the bottom of a hill. mudslide/landslide is a common thing during the rainy season. every chance that the sun comes out, all the kids would come out and play.

i had a little 3 wheeler cycle.....you know, the pedal kind. back then, there were only 2 kids in my neighborhood who had it, myself and another kid that i will call BEN. so we both normally would chill together, eventhough he was about a block away from mine.

it has been a while since i hung out with BEN due to the rainy season. a few weeks later, the sun came out. it was very early in the morning during a school day. i stayed home cuz i was so excited to ride my tri-cycle again even with the muddy ground. myself and BEN just started riding around. i was going all crazy. i was a LOUD kid growing up. i was talkative also. i remember talking to BEN, but he was acting either shy that day or sick. HE APPARENTLY DID NOT WANT TO TALK. he just rode around without out speaking a word........

my little butt caught the attention of a lady neighbor walking by. she came up to me and asked me, who i was talking to. i turned around, to point at BEN but he was gone, and the 3 wheeler was gone. so i went home chatting with the lady neighbor. she walked me to my house and my mom got all pissed off seeing me dirty. i told her that i was playing with BEN. my mom said that i was lying!!!! the lady neighbor mentioned to my mom that she heard me talking to somebody. so i told both my mom and the lady neighbor that i was playing with BEN. my mother got a little shaky displaying confusion. mom told me to go inside the house and get cleaned up. then i overheard my mom and the lady neighbor discussing the fact that it was impossible cuz the kid died a few weeks before during a mudslide/landslide. the 3 wheeler got tore up during the mudslide also........but i remember playing with the kid that day........................................

.......please do not say that i was smoking crack that day i was too young for that.........

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote