View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 04:30 AM   #79
95DX
2nd Gear

those are all really weird.

I have a couple that to me are definatley strange.

One night a few years back I was at work with a friend of mine cleaning a bank that we had cleaned countless times me by my self, with just the 2 of us and with other people and when we got there I felt a little wierd but I blew it off at first but as time went on I kept feeling like I/we were being watched by someone/thing now the cameras never bothered either one of us and I eventually told my friend and he said he felt the same way by that time we had been in all the rooms except one to which we both went up to when I had to put the trash in there and found nothing wrong or out of place anywhere but it still felt like we were being watched by something and when we left we both kept feeling better the farther away we got and it was a Ffiday the 13th and I never felt that way there before or after that day.

there was another time about a year later when I went to some camp with a church group and the first night we were there we were in some room and the leaders were telling us what was planned for the weekend and if anyone remembers as a kid doing the "pulling a ghost of the the hand" trick I had that same feeling from about my collar bone to my wast (I was leaning back on a couch) that felt like something sat upright to near the edge of the couch was and my waist was. A few days later we were doing things on old phone poles and ropes hanging between trees and other phone poles I was on a pole that went between 2 trees (I think) and I started losing my balance and we had to wear stuff in case we fell that we couldn't/wouldn't get hurt and I felt something put its hand (I didn't feel any thumb or fingers though) or a folded towl/sheet over my left sholder and pull my left side back onto the pole causing my balance to return and it was impossable for anyone to be around me since I was about 15 feet off the ground and only one rope to tie to the restraints we wore
95DX is offline   Reply With Quote