View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 03:33 PM   #76
CD5Passion

awesome stories guys, here's one of mine
I work in a old Japanese Steakhouse called Arigato, and I beleive it was built sometime in the 1940's. Well basically some weird shit goes down here and still is unexplainable. First of all there have been two people that have died on the premises, one death was (for a fact) a few years back when some guy came in and robbed the place, well he had everyone in the back of the restaraunt and decided he needed to take some drastic measures whihc included taking an employee into the front lobby and putting a bullet in his head. the second death was supposably a suicide, a busboy had hanged himself upstairs. Ok well this is were it really is freaky. A few nights when it was just me and my manager (me cleaning tables and he doing inventory downstairs), every once in a while you'll here footsteps from the ceiling, going from one end to another and knocking every once in a while. One time that really gave me chills was when the bartender came to me and asked me to go upstairs with her to get some wine bottles, she said she wanted to show me something to make sure she was crazy, which kinda wasn't cool but whatever. We go upstairs and she takes me to the wine room, well the wine is set on a shelf that has 5 shelves on it the wine bottles set about 2 inches away from eachother at all points well we stood there staring at them as we listend to the sound of bottles clanking together, ok so I was sceptacle so I went over to them and touched a bottled. They continued to make the sound but there was no movement, I check a majority of them and even the shelf it was all level as far as I could tell but they still made the sounds. by this time was like "ok we're outa here" and we leave the inventory room and we find that the entire upstairs lights had been turned off while our manager had remained downstairs checking food inventory. needless to say we bolted got the work done and ran out.