View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 08:39 PM   #67
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

wow thermal you have some freaky ones bro.

here is something that happened to me tonight, like a 4 hrs ago. I had some fights with my dad and i decided to go out, forget about all the stuff that happened between the 2 of us. anyway i am on a dark straight road and no driveways around. I am doing the usual 7mph over the posted speed limit, when all of a sudden i see this black camry braking in front of me. the road is wet and i kinda freak out and slam on the brakes. I start sliding towards the camry then all of a sudden i hear the familiar sounds of broken galss and metal twisting, and the car stops moving suddenly, like i just hit something. I look in front of me there is no camry, no one in front of me. I was still in my lane after the car stopped, so hitting something else like a pole or something it's out of the question. i come out look at the car no damage so i drive somewhere where i can see it better. not one single scratch on the car. at that point i just turned around and came whoring HS. my hair is still standing straight after that. :o

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote