View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 05:53 AM   #56
-.NsaNiTi.-

Quote:
Originally posted by c0ng0 b0ng0
hey guys good job there i like a ton of these pictures some of you i know are posting your cars and they are very nice but this is a high modification only post so please lets keep the posts to only very fast heavily modified cars thanks you.

Most of the cars you are posting are purely show cars.. which means there may be nothing "fast" about them, in fact they probably do not run. Do some research before posting an insult like that. Just because we do not want our own cars to look like "rice" or flashy as you cold possibly imagine, does not mean that they are not "modified".

Quote:
Originally posted by 4g63t
Hey congo bongo........in the very first post that you made in this thread, you posted an r/c car.....it's the 2nd to last picture in the first post. Nice job!

And as for that being an R/C car it is most likely true. The pisture has been photoshopped, obviously, and if you look inside the wheel well of the back right tire you can see the entire exterior is extremely thin. I agree, definately and R/C car, and you are what... 15,16?? Id say barely that.. I really wouldnt consider you a "man" yet.. and definately not with YOUR knowledge of cars.

Let me give you an example...

-- Show car...

fast car