Thread: Install.
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 12:20 PM   #18
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxvla
i'd be posting more if there was more traffic... seems the people who need help don't check in very often... its me, you, and accordman talking about other people's situations and they don't ever add more to talk about.

Does it also seem to you that you have gotten completly off topic and are talking now about your stereos and future dreams??? No this isn't a shot at you and yes I have been watching this thread for some advice but nothing came about it.
Quote:
What my question is....the sub and amp I don't want in a box...I want a custom install. ANy ideas? Pics? Links? Plese post them....I need some help.!!!

I now have the install done. Not exactly the way I wanted...I have the stereo in my new Del Sol and am not completely happy with it. So I will try again soon. I just wanted some advice on how to put a 12 inch sub in and an amp. Sort of custom but not costly.
http://www.hondaprelude.com/resource...ermarket&id=31
just one that I found....I found a few more...however I lost the links. I now have ideas and maybe I'll do them one day.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote