View Single Post
Old 03-22-2003, 04:47 PM   #1
ford50forlife
4th Gear

1988 jeep vs. 91 civic 5spd w/intake from roll

well i just started a new job so i havent had much time to troll the forums, and when the first day was out as i always do i bs about racing and some kid there was messing around with me on the highway so i left him, after today was out we decide to go from a dead stop at the 25 light, we both prestage and the light turns green and BAM i jump 2 cars to 30 lol, by 95mph i had 10 cars lol, since he already new the outcome we went from a 55 roll and he jumped and by 115mph i ran him down and had 3 cars (the civic kid said he was doing 115) so i guess i was doing the same i only got a speedo to 85 ....

not only that but i got into a shit talking arguement with my manager with a 2002 bravada 4.2L 270hp I-6 and told him to race me after he was talking smack, so we went out and i told him to hit the horn 3 times and then go, he just up and punches it from a 25 roll by the time i reacted and the time we hit 70 i got up along side him and had a fender, but thats when 3rd hit and he left me pretty good, then we just messed around and since he was limited to 115 i kinda ran him down when we were just messing around but i shut down for traffic, and now he talks mad shit when i say i was pulling him up top. oh well its all in good fun considering i have a 1988 AUTOMATIC CHEROKEE WITH a shot exhaust gasket that ticks like a MUFUGA, so im happy i can hang with a 15 second truck, now prolly in the next 3 weeks imma get a header for it and a random tech freeflow cat with a cutout REMATCH FO MONEY BIATCH! keep you guys informed

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote