Thread: Jail Sucks!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
AkimboStylee

Jail Sucks!!!

I had a terrible experience!!! Well this new girl that I am dating is just so great, that her Ex-husband wants her back, so he tried to f' with me by coming over to my house and starting shit with me. He pulls a knife on me (he was so drunk that he didn't even open the knife, of course i didn't know that until later). Of course I feel threatened, so I started to beat the shit out of him, only I didn't know that he was a hemopheliac, and for you people that don't know this, it means that he could bleed to death if he cuts himself. So of course I call the police because I was just violated, only when they show up I find out that are charging me assult and battery because they didn't find anything threating, and that he was a hemopheliac. Well i had to have my new girl friend (I have been with her for three days, One day and then this happens and the two days I was in jail)
come bail me out, so I got a lawyer and
have her statement showing that he was intoxicated and he initiated the fight and he pulled a knife on me.

Well come to find out he decided not to press charges, and he violated a restraining order so now I have a court date and a case against the state for false imprisonment, and for unnessecary excesive force by the police force.

So all in all I got a pretty cool orange jump suit and a 48 hr vacation if you will, not to mention a pretty cool as chick that likes me for me

Sorry it is so long but that is the start of the weekend I have, which is cool because me and my gf work at the same plac, and they gave us until wednesday off, because we had a tramatic experience!

/end rant/rave

Last edited by AkimboStylee : 09-17-2005 at 10:57 PM.
AkimboStylee is offline   Reply With Quote