View Single Post
Old 02-18-2002, 11:09 AM   #7
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
TruHeel142 Yes, drop ur Accord and there's only one word to describe that : pimp

Quote:
94_AcCoRd_EX JP, I love your car... with a drop you'll really be pimpin' Are you thinking about dropping it soon? As for the clutch, it would be nice to change it. I'm still breaking in my ACT, but I can tell that it is 10x better than stock, though still really smooth.

I wanted to lower it this spring, but I dont know if it'll happen..
My parents are having a house built, and I kinda want to help them out.. So we'll have to see..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Maxvla very nice... the white wheels work well for you... i usually hate white wheels but i love them on your car.

One of my friends has a 2000 black lude with whites rims.. So I kinda knew a ahead how it'll look.

PS, when we roll together, it looks awesome.. Lude + Accord, with similar aesthetics..

Quote:
hondaman-iac sweet ride but i like the house in the background better (j/p). sweet ride man

The house is for sale!! You can buy it if you want.. When I type JP at the bottom of my posts, it is my name, I aint typing just/playing... My name is Jean-Paul, which is John Paul but in french. I aint french though, I'm Sri Lankan, a country under an enlish regime. My parents gave me a french name cause they knew we were coming to Canada (Quebec).

Quote:
azn_nite_ryder doode.. my kit would so work with your car!!! hahah.. nice i like it...
lets meet up when i go down there and we should take em to the track/.... i'd like to have a run at you

I'm still waiting for the pictures!! Really..
Getting access to a track is a pain in the buttocks, we could run on the roads in industrial projects.. No traffic after 6pm.
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote