View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 10:56 PM   #20
BLu3xCiViC

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

AMERICAN CARS WILL ROCK IMPORTS ANY DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Please dont talk bad on american cars. Unless you want to put money on your ride up against a couple friends of mine, dont say they are junk and they fall apart. Also, American dont fall apart every week (have you ever seen a 60's japan import?) When was the last time you saw a 70's Vette? Yea, nuff said.

u kno why we dunt see 60's imports because they didn't come state side tell the 70's while most of the crusty assss domestics were killing gas, japanese auto makers were developing wayz to max the potentials of 4 cylinder engines finding wayz to save gas......okay.....and your average civic wasn't even meant to be a high performance cars...it was a gas saving put-put but enthusiast found wayz to make the lil family car a domestic eater daily drivers....but mustangs were made to be so called "high performance" using 5.0 v-8's but that aint shiet compared to a 1.8L b18c making more horses per liter than domestics.....top of the line integra gsr runs low 15's stock thatz amazing for only having 150-170 hp at stock....find me a domestic that runs a low 15's et having less than 170 horses than i'll shut up....hondas = high tech performance.......domestics = gas eating v-eighting shiets.....thats my opinion...........4 banger pride for life