View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 07:55 PM   #20
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
Nah dude. Ive thought about it, but dont think I could stand the road noise, on the highway.

Im always amazed at the amount of snow that you get over there. I forget that it does do that. [/b]

Yeah, I'm in the 'mountains' (mile high elevation). There are NO flat roads in my area. Everything is either up or down, left or right, so traction is critical. My house is actually built into a hill. The backside of the house is underground. The bottom level/garage is called a 'walk-in basement', if that tells you anything.

I can get by in the snow 90% of the time without chaining-up, but freezing snow and black ice will kill you, literally.

Anyway, I have a feeling these P3000's are gonna be an improvement over the Yokes I've been running, judging by the comments others have made.

The pic at 'Discount' doesn't really do them justice. They are MUCH more gnarly in real life. Here's a pic from another site...

DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.
BlackDeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote