View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 09:18 AM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

He's got a point Rob. You tend to see the things in extreme versions of black and white. If you've never had a girl cheat on you, my hats off. If you have, you'll know there's a certain joy to be taken when someone turns around and gives her a taste of her own medicine. There's nothing mean or vindictive about it...it's just watching things come full circle. For instance, speaking hypothetically, say you were dating a girl who'd cheated on her boyfriend to be with you. Would you expect her to NOT cheat on you? Well...if you wouldn't expect that, you're an idiot.

I'm whole-heartedly in agreement with Derek. You should never take pity upon those who have wronged you when the tables turn against them. I'm a firm believer in the fact that once you love someone you can never truely hate them, but that doesn't mean you can't relish in their demise at their own hands. It's sort of a reap what you sow sorta thing.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote