View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
I'd feel sorry for her in your shoes. You onced loved her and for her to be in this situation and take joy from it is twisted.

NO matter how much someoen hurts you its bad to take joy in someone's suffering.

The only reason I feel any sympathy for her is because of the fact that she had the choice. She had no sympathy for me over the last 5 months while she mentally abused me and played games with my emotions. She lied to my face and treated me like shit, even after I put myself on the line and tried to give her a second chance. I don't hate her, but I think that it's time for her to see what the real life is like since she choose to ignore my warnings. She has done nothing for me..

I asked her to go to the insurance company and remove her and her SUV from the policy so that I wouldn't have to mess removing and setting up all of the EFT withdrawls, the house insurance is all tied in with everything. It would have been much more simple for her to start a new policy and remove her stuff from mine. She told me that she would. Well, the Friday before last I went in there to pay the house insurance and I asked them if she had removed her stuff. They told me no. When I called her and asked her why she stated that she shouldn't have to, and she doesn't want to have to pay $150 for the first two months.. This fvcking whore is going to cost me over $1000 for a lawyer and various other stuff, and she doesn't want to spend $150. So I'm stuck paying her damn car insurance until I can dig up enough money to remove all of my stuff and start a new policy.

I wouldn't even cry at her funeral.. I still have life insurance policies on her.