View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
JDMFantasy2k

A tale of two camaros

Well i was on rt 44 today on my way home from school. There's this one section where it's 2 lanes so i'm following this guy in an SS convertible with a wicked loud exhaust. So he gets on it a little and i hang with him, and then i go around him. Naturally i knew i wouldn't be beating him, and he didn't feel like messing around anyway. So i cruise in the right lane for a few seconds, then i see this other camaro (new style, hardtop) comming up fast, so i drop 3rd as he goes by me, and then i start getting closer. I slam into 4th and now i'm pulling hard, and i pulle even, and then one car ahead! I'm like wtf this thing screws. At that point i was going way too fast so i got on the brakes.

After that it got back down to one lane, and i then proceeded to pass the car in front of me. Coincidentially, the camaro didn't follow suit.

Not too sure what the camaro was, it was a newer style. I'm assuming it's not a v6, because when we were up around 100 he was giving me a good fight, and i doubt a v6 could do that even if he had a good head start. So i'm assuming it was a late 90's z28. In any case i was pretty impressed considering i'm only at 8#'s and wow was it fun.

oh i have my dyno sheet attached from the other day

D-SERIES FTW!!