View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 04:10 PM   #20
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
I told you...Im playing the antagonist of both sides...

However...
The b18 would be superior to the b16 because out of the box its more powerful, safely made into 1.98L giving it even more power, gsr cams are basically the best oe turbo cam honda ever made, drop in ctr pistons (only that) and see upwards of 180-190whp (ive seen dyno's @ Payne Technologies in Troy, Mi), the gsr tranny is, in my opinion, the most well rounded for nearly all applications (na or boost). Moving to the LS, it is easily the most "turo-able" honda motor out there, needing very little work to push high levels of boost, due to the low compression. Always the highly used, yet somewhat pointless option of LSVtec for the most powerful NA B's. The b18b has the highest stock torque rating, though just a smidge over the gsr. If you like to drive in boost then the LS has the best tranny.
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

You still didnt answer the question i just asked you which pretains to the topic of this thread (why should i swap my D) which you created.

I will answer it for you.

You should swap your d series Pdiggs, because you yourself just established that a 8hp and .2 of a liter difference between motors is a big deal - now relate this to the fact that your motor has 45hp less than mine, i'd say that is a sizable difference compared to the already Drastic 8hp difference you just identified for us.

Your argument for building a Dseries motor is illogical, perhaps you need to join the dark side . . .