Thread: $$ cash money
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 07:15 PM   #18
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by TeriyakiBroccoli
Oh, and if I did the turbo, I would WANT to do a manual conversion at the same time.. A turbo automatic just does NOT fly with me.

actually with a turbo you would want an automatic from a performance standpoint. You will not lose boost during your shifts but you would need to reinforce the tranny to handle the horsepower(unless you just bolt on the greddy). You have a relativley new car, do you have it paid off? If not then don't swap the motor or else you will lose all value along with warranty. Focus on your suspension first so that when you are going fast you won't die, along with your brakes as well(you do have to stop) You can go all motor on your d16 with a gude kit I believe, that'll put an extra 40hp on you. That is the same price as a B series motor without having to swap anything. There are all motor d16's running 12's, if you've got the cash you can make it happen.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote