View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 10:30 PM   #190
spoogenet

Ok....on the cum thing, I'fe heard citrus and pasta are the preferred diets of champs. Personally, I think it's just totally sexy if a girl wants to swallow my juices.....but it's ok if she doesn't, but I dunno, there's just something about it. Maybe it's a fetish....I dunno.

As for tasting my own, I can say I haven't. But I have gone down on girls after having "done my business" so to speak, and have no problems with that either. My take is.....if she's willing to do it, why shouldn't I be willing to do so? I'm all about equality. I don't like the idea of taking in my own little seafarers, but she doesn't have a problem with licking things that have just been in her netherregions.....so all things being equal, it's only fair that I give her the same respect. And, quite frnakly, who cares......it's just a big social issue that guys are so against their own cum. It's a maturity thing that, unfortunately, probably most guys never grow out of.....

I had a friend with a hood ring, she couldn't walk across the parking lot without cumming.....she had it for about a week and took it out. She became dysfunctional with it. Haha......that sounds awesome!

b