View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:12 PM   #52
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...it's not a matter of IF love is the same as eating a large wuantity of chocolate...it is. Both cause your brain to emit chemicals causing a sort of euphoria. Some people, one could theorize, are even addicted to such a feeling (those assholes who are "in love with being in love"). And you're right...I have had my heart crushed by someone I loved before. In fact it's happened more than once. If you haven't had your heart broken, then you've never really loved anyone. But none of that keeps me from being suprisingly optimistic about love and all that comes with it.

Also, I feel the need to point out that some of the longest relationships I've ever seen were driven maybe not by hate exactly, but definitely a sense of spite and loathing. I'll never understand why, but some people seem compelled to be with someone they can barely tolerate, much less love. As Dane Cook put it, "I'll stick around for 2 or 3 years and then we can end this thing violently".

Again, these thoughts aren't meant to belittle you, put you down, or anything of the like. Simply consider it friendly advice. Though I don't know you, I hate to see people's lives headed in what I feel is the wrong direction when it's easily avoidable (if anything involving love is ever easy, that is). The path you choose to take is your own...just consider all of this my two cents.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote