View Single Post
Old 10-12-2001, 04:27 PM   #33
JaY D. Em

Man, i've got a b16 myself and i love it, i don't lose, but it's because i've forked over a bit of cash too... For all you d16er's you've got hope. The next thing i'm bout to tell you is not bull shiet and is totally TOTALLY fact...

There's a shop down in San Antonio, TX that's thing is d16 motors and FMAX kits. They run 12's all day long... All they did to the motor itself is put a thicker head gasket dropping it down to around 8.5:1 compression. They run 13-15 lbs daily on the street. But before you go buying a greddy metal headgasket, be sure you've got the fuel and clutch to hold that boost. And i swear to you these foolz have done nothing else but put a FMAX kit, thicker headgasket, v-afc and some tuning... NOT EVEN DYNO TUNED YET!!! This is by far the most amazing shiet i've ever witnessed. So amazing FMAX hook'd dem foolz up wit a ditributing deal and everything. FMAX couldn't believe it till they showed dem dah timeslips... Dese fools are GOOD!!! I'll get ya'll an e-mail. Dey'd be happy to help ya'll, i believe, with any questions you might have about turbo and d16's. Peace::