View Single Post
Old 09-03-2001, 08:42 PM   #14
MrCLoWnY

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16

hell yeah man get it!.......so, when u gonna go gambling again

Actually i went to vegas about a month ago and they jacked my ass. Shit. FU$k Vegas. hahhahaa juss kidding I love Vegas. GIrls are beautiful, cluBs are PopPin and THe CarDS TabLEs are ALways OpEn. AND i lOVe smokin in restaurants after a good meal. hahahahaha.

Quote:
Orignally POstEd by Vn-TEC
Yes thats true, But i was thinking with the money for turbo, Is about the same for a B16A Engine.. You will be way more better off with the B16A Engine due to the fact its much beefier and easier to make go fast am i correct?

Well it all depends on how u look at the situation VN TEC. I don't know how much you can get the B16's for but i got my kit and greddy turbotimer and type s blowoff for $1550. Neways say you do get the b16 and mod it with CAI, Exhaust, and Headers which will cost you around say $700 dollars + the cost of the motor. I will still beat you. So the fact is that you will have to do spend more money to beat me. And yes you are correct about the b16 being beefy. If you turbo your b16 you'll probably smoke my ass with my current setup. And people say there are issues of maintainin a turbo motor is a bitch but i have found that there really isn't much more than i have before. So look at all the options and make your decision wisely. Having a DOHC is DOPE But having a TUrboed SOHC that HISses WHen you change gears that can Also Beat DOHC's is The SHIT.