View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 02:37 PM   #25
SilVtec

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
wtf are you talking about....

no it means i didn't waste money on an inadiquate inferior product..MOST altezas i see leak, and are all nasty looking with time... made poorly... you want altezzas get altezzas... your statement proved my point...

notice you did not answer my questions... about what performance mods you have.. dont bother ive already seen your car in the other thread...

look everyone can hate me cause i think altezzas are gay.. i really dont care..

Look, it doesn't matter what performance mods I have. I like my speed like any other person out there, but I also like for my car to look good in what I think is my opinion. I don't hate on people for having stock tail lights. For the "wtf are you talking about" comment that you made, I was referring to the fact that you say that my altezza's do not make me a "real racer".....pay attention little one! You act like every car that puts on altezza's loses horsepower or something. Just because I have altezza's doesn't mean that I can't smoke a car that has stock tail lights. You stereotype people by saying that they are not real racers if they have euro tails.....that's childish bro! I do what I do to my car because it pleases me, and I usually don't care what people think about it, but when you tell me that I am not something (a "real racer") because I have altezza's, and the fact that I'm not running sub 11's would pretty much knock out 95% of the people on this website from being a "real racer." Not everybody has NOS, or turbo, supercharger, or an engine swap, so does that not make them a real racer. Some people with turbo and all that stuff do have altezza's too, so does that not make them a "real racer" now? Seems to me that a "real racer" in your opinion is a car straight off The Fast and Furious, and I don't know about you, but a car like that is way out of my league.......couldn't afford anything like that.........could you?