Thread: b16b
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 04:43 AM   #16
pissedoffsol

im still waiting on my bottom end to get back from JG... so i have no pics. when its in, there will be pics.

here's my setup as of this point:

JG gen3 LS shortblock 84mm bore (2.0L) complete sleeved, the whole 9
ls head ported by portflow, fererra valves,3-angled, crower inner/outers and retainers, crower ls/t cams (i forget the number), kooks equal length manifold, tial 46mm wastegate, 3" downpipe, 3" thermal cat back, car sound cat, blitz bov, hondata s200 w/ boost/datalogging/etc, skunk2 intake mani, toda cam gears, pwr intercooler from a mitsu Evo 7, turbonetics ball bearing t4 60-1 .57/.70 P-trim, moroso oil pan, hondata heat shield intake mani gasket, greddy profec e-01 boost controller, hks turbo timer,
shit you get the picture... im sure im missing some things.

my turbo/pan/lines/bov/gate etc are in the mail and should be here on the 3rd or 4th of january.

my block is still a couple weeks away. JG has about a month turn around

so once that gets back, i gotta put the head on, and stuff- drop it in. im going to run it na for 4000 miles to break it in properly. then, the turbo stuff goes on, hondata goes on, and i go to the dyno for tuning.
a similar setup to this that a buddy of mine had put 403/330 at the wheels on 22 psi my block will hold 30, my head will hold 10,000 rpms... i have way more potential. 10s, here i come, debt, im trying to stay out of

pics to come... just gotta get everything together...

this is what i started with...

after pics... will come