Thread: b16b
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2002, 04:06 PM   #15
crxb16hybrid

Quote:
Originally posted by pissedoffsol
Asshole - Yes, I am. Why? because I've seen too much shit on the internet- talk of this that and the other thing going on.. yeah you can add that to your car and when the dude tries it a week later he ****s something up cuz he listened to some thread he read on the internet that said it would work. its a costly mistake.
im rocking on, and those who choose to listen to me will actually build a car that works. those who don't will be show car slow cars if they dont blow up first.

I honestly don't care if you like me or my attitude- but remeber who can help you if you need something.

That’s nice and I will keep in mind if I need help to check with you first before I consult any of my other talented mechanics or go with what I know.... You seem like you know your ish but do you have to insult everyone on here. If your going to direct comments at certain people please...please...please point them out not just label everyone as the moron.... People that do know their ish don’t take kindly to it... That’s all I ask and for those that listen to just any advice ...Well they get what they deserve ...If you don’t do your research then your going to get burned...

Thanks TY
Lucky 13
:o