View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 09:55 AM   #65
mt.biker

Quote:
Part of their immature behavior is actually rooted in just that. Sure they aren't as mature or socially capable as older individuals, but they're not a bunch of mindless zombies who aren't capable of making rational decisions based on logic and reason. Not all teenagers understand emotions all that well but lots of them do. Lots of adults don't even understand the difference between love and lust, plenty of adults have sex and later say they regret it just the same as teenagers do. I type too much and I have work to do......

Dude I can really relate to what your saying up there. I personally understand my emotions well and i think its because of the household i was raised in. My folks have always talked to me like they would another adult and so i was never really babied. If durring a conversation i didn't understand a word i would ask what it ment and they would tell me or grab a dictionary (this typically happened with business convos).

As for the dating and sex thing. I dont know that dating does lead to sex all the time (cause it doesn't for me) but in general alot of people have sex after a few dates. And thats what i was trying to get at. IF your dating a 15yearold you better be thinking abuot if she is going to want to sleep with you because that could become a problem.

As for my final thoughts on this issue (thanks for your comments btw) which i have been giving some more thought to since my last post. Right now the girls that are 15 yearsold look great but are to immature for me. I'm going to stick to the mature crowd whatever that age range might be (with limits of course)

Cheers b for some more well thought out replies

Rob