View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 10:34 PM   #48
spoogenet

If you've ever met a 35 year old girl that was less mature (and i'm not talking about someone who makes goofy jokes) than the most weathered 16 year old that has ever been you've met the most imature human alive.

I don't pretend to know everybody, but I'm sure I haven't met the most immature human alive. I'm sure you don't know everybody either, therefore I take your comment as a mere joke.

Right cuz some dirtier bastard decided it was hot to do dirty things to a TOTALLY innocent girl. There by scaring her and making her go on a path of destruction for the rest of her life.

Who are you to say the girl is totally innocent? You seem to make too many presumptions about people you don't know. In fact the younger girls who were far less innocent and more experienced than the older ones were not corrupted by any guy dirtier than the next. Is it dirty for a 15-year-old guy to want to knock the brains out of his same aged girlfriend? It's natural. She's not so innocent either. C'mon, like all teens are innocent until some dirty bastard comes along and corrupts them? And who said it was destruction? I know girls who had kids when they were 16 and have lived healthier lives than many other people who have followed the "normal" path in their lives.

Well "Philosophically" speaking,
1. a 16 year old has not been socially aware or treated like an adult for long enough to understand what an older guy has in mind.

Or has she? And what does it mean to be "treated like an adult"? Teenage girls know what sex is, they know guys like sex, they even use it to their advantage. How many guys didn't know at least one girl in highschool that used sex to get what she wanted? It's learned at an early age my friend.

2. Youth is universally accepted as a time of innocence. why you would want to screw that up is beyong me. (if your into that kinda thing then just run around telling little kids santa dosen't exist.)

I don't want to screw up innocence. However I wouldn't call the teenage years the golden years of innocence. A 7-year-old is much closer to innocence than a teenager.

3. Things affect young girls FAR more than any guy will ever understand (including me) you may think everything is fine and good. even if your honest and lay it out... I wanna bang you... I'm not interested in a relationship. The girl hears that and does whatever you want her to thinking that you will realize how great she is and forget what you said.

If I could find girls who would "do whatever i want her to" then I'd have gotten laid within the last 2 years. Hell, I woulda even gotten laid during HS with at least 1 of the girls I went out with, no? Didn't happen.....I'm not buying your story as universal truth.

It's not arbitrary. 18 marks the point where your brain has fully developed not only in size but in function as well. Yes this is a generalization but... that's because generally it true (of course there are exceptions) The ability to predict and understand consiquences has been studied and it was determined that 18 is the average age where it is fully developed.

It IS arbitrary. It's like setting an age and saying "all girls reach puberty at age X, all guys reach puberty at age Y." It's simply not true. Sure you can take an average age where someone reaches a developmental point, however each individual will vary from that average or nominal point. And the brain hasn't exactly fully developed at 18, we develop until we die.

Dude I don't follow any rules just cuz thats stupid. question EVERYTHING you hear see or read.
And as far as liking young girls that's fine I like dynamite but I'm not gunna stick my dick in a pile of it.

That's good. I wouldn't advise sticking your hoo hoo dilly in a stick of dynamite, but whatever floats your boat. Why does everything revolve around sex though? Can not an older guy and a younger girl go out, or have a steady relationship, without it leading to sex? And please don't say every guy wants sex, plenty of guys have posted on here saying they're waiting for marriage.

Look if YOU are a REALLY immature boy and your not looking to get laid and really think that you've found the love of your life (your wrong) then fine date a 15 year old. if your serious the family will almost always see that and understand (as long as your not MUCH older (even then some people just settle bo derick married a 40-50 year old when she was in her early to late teens and the parents just accepted it cuz she was in love and he wasn't looking to bang her and dump her.)

So a guy who doesn't want sex is immature? And how do you know a guy is wrong and hasn't actually found the love of his life? Stranger things have happened.

Ya it sure is a hassle when Your child molester ass can't get into your favorite bar/club/pool hall.

Selling liquor on sundays is not quite the same as banging kids.

Dating teenagers isn't the same as banging kids.

Call me when your first daughter goes into her FRESHMAN year in H.S. and she comes home with some beer shwilling **** up Senior whos trying to pop her cherry (or be 2,3,4,5th in line to bang a young girl whatever).

This has nothing to do with the philosophical question of "what is wrong with a post-teen guy dating a teenage girl." If I were a father I wouldn't take too kindly to that, then again I wouldn't like my daughter dating ANY guys until I knew she was capable of handling herself and varying situations she may encounter. Even then it would be tough. Why? I don't have a good explanation, that's part of why I asked the question in the first place, what's so wrong with it?

Good solid evidence... how about growing up being friends with girls MY OWN AGE. doing nothing but complaining about being RAPED... DATE RAPED... MADE TO FEEL FORCED INTO A SITUATION THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE IN... UNABLE TO FEND OFF UNWANTED ATTENTION.

Dude, girls in their 20's and 30's complain about rape. Some because they're raped, some because of other reasons. I only had 1 female friend who claimed to have gotten raped, and I don't even believe that she was raped, I think she made up the story for attention. Many girls have issues just like many guys have issues, but what about the ones who don't have those issues? Plenty of them exist, maybe you just didn't know any of them.

I know a girl who was a freshman when she banged a senior who I was friends with (this girl was stacked like an 18 year old and had been with guys in the past.) he banged her with no ill intentions he REALLY liked her. She broke into tears afterwords and wouldn't tell him why... I found out from her later it was because she had no idea why she had sex with him... she didn't like him.. it just made her feel good to have him like her... once he started kissing her she felt too uncomfortable to say stop. so she ends up feeling raped helpless and like a slut.

She's got issues.

The point is young girls and boys are in-capable of making "adult" decisions... think of all the dumbass shit you did when you where a kid. just dumb shit that'll get you in trouble cuz you thought it wasn't that big a deal.. well it is when all of a sudden the girl is yelling rape because her parents found out she had sex.

And all "adults" are capable of making "adult" decisions? Please. Part of the problem I see in our society is that we don't believe that teenagers are capable of making adult decisions when, actually, many of them are. Some societies differ, though. For example in the UK an "innocent child" of age 16 can guy beer and cider legally. They can even consume it. 18 for spirits. I don't think they have as many problems with teenage drinking as we do. Part of that is probably because it's 18 to drive.

Rob: Professional web surfer. Write that down!

b