View Single Post
Old 10-20-2001, 02:19 AM   #4
azn_nite_ryder

well i still have bigger plans for it.... so if dont sell it this year.. im going for an all out aggressive look for it.. i have the parts for it but i havent put in on yet since its winter.... so maybe when its put away i'll send it to the shops so they can work on it all winter....
well im really asking a lil bit high cuz i know i'll be getting less.. you know when people bargain... but im really looking for 13-14.... but keep in mind that everything is staying on the car plus the stuff i got... which is a whole new body kit and some guage clusters....
the reason why im selling is that i want to see what i can get for it.. if i dont get what i want then it gives me a reason to keep it longer... but im selling the car for sure next winter... but once im done the price is gonna go up.... cuz im putting all white and blue leather interior (not vinyl), 99 H22 engine swap, turbo and full out multimedia inside the car... which will include my laptop... my goal really is to be featured on the canadian performance auto and sound magazine... im sure you've heard of it...

so we'll see how this goes and let the future take me for a ride...