Thread: The Perfect Guy
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 03:13 PM   #83
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Those are the immature women who don't know what they want. I know exactly what it is that I want and that's the reason why I'm still single. I know I don't want to commit to anyone right now and I'm honest and upfront about it. I know what it is I'm looking for in GENERAL but as far as the PERFECT guy, I know that there is none. It's what YOU think is. If I could take the better parts of my ex and combine it with a few others from my other boyfriends then I'd be one HAPPY woman. Read I'd never leave the bed! But I know that's not possible but I also know not to look for "Mr Perfect" either. When you realize that the good out weighs the bad with the person you're with then you know you're on the right track. NO ONE is perfect by any means and to have the media idolize models as perfect is wrong. People who look like that are about 1% of the entire population and who's to say that their personalities match their looks? That's what the imagination is for people, to think of what you'd like that person to be but to realize you're not going to find him/her either. Keep the fantasies in your dreams and movies because that guy/girl you actually know may not look like him/her in the magazine but their personalities might be perfect for you. Beauty is only skin deep, look inside to find Mr/Ms Perfect.