View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 06:30 PM   #1
c0ng0 b0ng0

lol stupid slow mitsubishi eclipse goes down easy

lol ok so i have not been street racing a whole lot because i dont want to waste my time with dumb cars i only want to race cars that are worthy like corvettes and supras and things like that but for those my car needs a few more mods right now. anyway this dumb guy (probably on like 16) gets by me in one of the newer eclipses and revs his engine. i think he heard my CAI and new i would run him but he must have thought my car was an older civic hatch back because come on now he was in an eclipse. anyway i gave him a rev back and he was like "oh man what have i gotten myself into" because my car is louder than you would expect. when the light came green we both went off the line and nailed it. i spud through first because i got a bad launch so i was still dead even with him. i power-shifted into second and still even but then when vtec came on i ran ahead of him like crazy and just kept going like it was nothing. i put on my flashers to let him know it was over and i would stop racing and then he sped past me with his middle finger up.

silly kids when will they learn to mess with cars in their league