View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 12:45 PM   #61
GSRCRXsi

werd. rush you really dont have a clue. an EG with b16 swap is no where near a 14 second car, not even a hatchback and he has a coupe. hes in the right range for his car. hell even my gsr powered crx si is only a low 14 second car. how can you expect a hevier less powerful car to be up to par with that? granted he does have the gear ratio advantage over me :( LS trannys suck.

and i dont doubt that your car is capable of mid 14's (although i would like a timeslip of proof) but you also have to think that even though you dont have the same power, you have a substantial amount of more torque them him. that counts for a lot.

and too the whole debate of 04 civic si's vs the celica gts. you guys dont even mention one of the most important variables, the driver. if you got some asshat ricer who doesnt know how to drive worth shit bouncing off the revlimiter and worrying more about looking cool then racing then of course you are gonna beat him if you are a more experienced and more skilled driver.

this thread sucks.