View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 09:02 PM   #51
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
Well, Given that this car is superior to my car then one could also conclude that its also superior to yours, gets better gas mileage, and doesnt look like a an almost 11 year old Civic EX. Based on numbers you can make any number of assumptions you want. Number dont prove shit. When you have personally raced and beat more than one then you can say that yes your car is faster than said car. Seeing as how I have done this (4 times now) I can say without a doubt in my mind that yes these cars are slower than mine regardless of what the bullshit from the manufacturer states.

Also, after looking at your "research" you did I noticed that you failed to even quote any 0-60 times an 1/4 times. Based on the numbers yea it looks superior but how do you explain my turning around and raping the IS300 that has almost 60 more hp than me?

** These are not "My Numbers" - they are Honda's and Toyota's numbers**

First things first. Toyota and honda dont list 1/4 mile times for these cars and thats why i didnt post them.

Second, dont change the subject here - we are not talking about IS300's or my car.

Third, toyota is a manufacturer that knows their shit - their VVTi-L is as good as I-Vtec or better so there is no sence in you arguing that your less poweful motor is superior mechanically and thus is actually BETTER than a similarly designed motor with equal torque and 20hp.

Fourth, even if you did want to compare my car to yours - ill be honest, i dont really like my car. . . BUT it's 500Lbs lighter than yours and it has more Power.

In all honesty, im not trying to flame anybody - im just VERY VERY VERY surprised of how ignorant everybody posting in this thread is . . . . or how jealous they are now that they have realized Honda Sux at making competitive N/A cars.