View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 03:45 AM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok...2 questions.

1. I know how I can see what network I'm on, but is there any way to see if anyone else is on my network? My network says it's unsecure and I'm not really sure how to go about fixing that. (If it matters, the router is a Linksys 2.4GHz model)

2. It seems like I'm having issues with bittorrent that weren't there before. I started downloading a file at around 250kbps and after about 10-15 minutes my comp just crashed and rebooted itself. It said something about a driver error. At first I thought it was something else, but after 3 or 4 crashes, I figure it had to be the bittorrent. I didn't have this issue when downloading at a slower speed. Even though my router says it's capable of doing 54mbps on my end, is it possible it just gets overloaded and gives up at the given speed?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote