Thread: ahahahahahha!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 06:23 AM   #27
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
And Chris...really...no one's claiming that The Daily Show is real news. Well...it sort of is, but with a comical perspective.

agreed.. but that comical perspective is cutting and re-wording video clips, leaving parts of speeches out, taking a spoken quote and saying it in a way that it means something else. dont get me wrong, i watch the show and laugh, but i know that i cant try and see any of it as news, at least beyond knowing the general topic of a story

and one other thing, bush may not have apologized to anyone for his speeches but his are not attacking a single person in our own government then misunderstood taking an accidental even bigger shot at our military. i would be demanding an apology from him(bush) if he did that, but even though he's a little retarted, he thinkgs before opening his mouth, even when jumbled nonsence comes out. there is thought and planning, and people to smack him and say no when something retarted comes up so he dosnt douche it up around washington, kerry on the other hand is a giant douche, we all know it now even more, and i'll bet this isnt the last time he does something like this.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote