View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Whether or not she's putting words into the mouths of Israeli officials is up for debate. I doubt she was, but it's mostly "he said, she said" at this point. They could have very well told her "hey, when you go there, tell them this" until it became a bullshit political hotbutton that made them look bad and they decided "no...we never said that". And the term "influence" isn't necessarily a bad thing. If she was trying to influence the government to not hate US citizens because of the actions of one moron (our president), then how is what she's done a bad thing? There needs to come a point where everyone regardless of their political affiliations can all agree that we do not need to actively pursue another war. I know this is the age of sequels in Hollywood, but it doesn't need to be that way in foreign policy. I'd hate to see "Iraq II: Iran, the wreckoning" or "Iraq III: In Syria-s Trouble".
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote