View Single Post
Old 09-24-2001, 02:52 PM   #7
IntegraR0064

Quote:
Originally posted by kitkatR
damn son what did you do to your type-r it is a race car not a moving stereo i was going to give this site a try but everybody (almost everybody) on this board has no cule it is like yous guys are traped inside of a movie if you buy a race car race it if not sel it to somebody that will

Look dude....**** you. I'm not going to get into a flaming war, since I hate closing the damn things back at SHO, but let me explain something to you. You're the one with no clue.

I DO race it. When did I say I didn't? I race in GS at all the autoX's (I switch my rims back to stock with my potenza re010s and put my airbox back together, and take out my box and amp for track days). And I drag race (Take out the box and amp for those). There's negligible extra weight other than the box and amp from the stereo, so I'm losing nothing from it. Even with them in there its only like 50 lbs extra...have you ever ridden with someone else in the car (because that's an extra like 150 lbs)?. Well you shouldn't....if you have a type r, race it, if you're not gonna race it sell it to someone that will...moron....

Now, I also like to listen to some music while I'm daily driving, since I'm not rich and the car is also my daily driver. And you can't race on the street, unless you are a moron who likes putting people in danger. And the type r stereo sucks. So I replaced it. I also need security shit, or my car WILL get stolen....and fast.

So I hope you have a clue now and stop making assumptions about people based on nothing. And realize that just because the itr is a fast car doesn't mean you can't have a stereo in there too.

Sorry to everyone else...that just had to come out.