View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 01:59 PM   #36
black95gs-t

my shop teacher had a saying. "stupid is forever, but ignorance can be fixed." there is nothing wrong with being ignorant. everyone in the world is ignorant about something. if i am going to explain something, i assume that the person knows nothing about what i am talking about. that way i don't have to reexplain it. if i put it all in technical terms, i am sure that there are more than enough people out there that wouldn not understand it. have you ever been to a hospital? do you understand everything that the doctors say? do you know every medical accronym? i don't think so. just like everyone does not speak car. if you say the word gasket around some people, they have no idea what you are talking about, just like everyone does not know what bhp and whp are. i try to put what i say into terms that people with no experience with what i am talking about can understand. i know that i do not always accomplish this, but i try.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote