Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 11:23 AM   #19
JaY D. Em

well uh, the race is real, so what's there to see? I don't get how you can say it didn't happen, is my only deal? And like i said, what do 1/4 mile times have to do with highway racing. Granted, it can give you somewhat of an idea... Like let's say, a civic running 16.5 isn't gonna compete with a gsr running 14.5... Yes that can help out. But at the same time a 13.8 front wheel drive is a little different then a 13.8 rear wheel drive on the highway. I think the FF 13.8 will pull the FR 13.8 on the highway. So granted, i think a rear wheel drive car running, let's say, 13.3 and a front wheel drive running 13.8 would be a good race on the highway!

Notice i said good race... I didn't say the front drive would win. You guys are jumping on a HONDA board complaining like I yelled out to the world, I SPANKED A CORVETTE!!! I didn't, i simply stated the results of the race and i gave an opinion on how i thought i could've had a better race if we took off at the same time! I don't know who would've won... The second race never took place. I just wanted to show the people the potential of a prelude motor in a civic hatchback.

Point taken?