View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:47 AM   #56
CivicChik96

okay... there's really no need for all this back and forth arguing. oc has done nothing wrong in stating his opinion. as much as i appreciate the compliments, like he said, this IS a message board. no one can expect to post and expect everyone to praise them. it really IS okay. i respect his opinion. i wanted people to tell me what they thought, good or bad. it would be a pretty boring world if everyone liked the same styles and did the same things to their cars.
and to clarify... i didn't mean to come off as being conceited. my statement was directed with 'the guys' i've come across
two examples: my roommates dad asked what to get me for christmas, she says a car wash kit... he says 'i'm not buying that for a female' okay, like girls aren't even supposed to just WASH their cars
and when i've gone into auto zone to buy an air filter, yes i know the part number, i know exactly which one i need, it takes three male employees to come and ask if i know what i'm looking for... then the cashier asks if i'm sure this is the right one, did my boyfriend tell me which one to buy, blah, blah, blah
i don't think my car is the best, far from it. it's not a quarter of where i'd like it to be. it's just a start, and that's what i posted here for, for ideas and opinions of what i can do to improve it. just because someone doesn't like it, i'm not going to go cry and lose sleep over it. if i like it, that's all that matters, and i can't get mad because i DID ask what everyone thought, oc was only doing just that