View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 10:56 AM   #53
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicTwizz
exactly... some people like her style, some people like yours. you think just because you have a negative opinion about somebody's ride, that they're gonna go out and change it to gain your "approval" and on top of that you think somebody can't disagree with your opinion of what looks good and what doesn't, wake the **** up dude...
let's just say... see the above quote...
take said quote, and find out what it really means

thats where you are wrong.. i really dont care what ANYONE thinks.... i mean yeah of course i like my car.. its MY car... you can hate on it all you want.. i really dont care.. its JUST a car..you are down whith the chrome hubcaps spay painted interior look.. thats cool thats OBVIOUSLY your thing.. NOT MINE. and i really would prefer NOONE change to suite my likes and dislikes... i think modifying a car should be a representation of the individual, do whatever YOU feel... you want to run flat black 15 inch rims so be it.. wanna rock some chrome hubcaps.. go for it... the point is simple.. this IS a message board.. a forum for ideas to be exchanged... i PERSONALY STRONGLY dislike her car.. but thats JUST me... everyone takes it so personaly.. will EVERY art enthusiast like EVERY painting ever made.. NO of course not... will EVERY person like EVERY LINE of cloths a certain designer makes.. NO... i hate her car.. i think its lame.. these are JUST my personal views... REALLY its OK to DISAGREE...