View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 09:06 AM   #49
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by RU_Teg
well maybe you shouldn't call peoples cars ass cuz Im more than sure your car wasn't hott when you first starting working on it or watever...secondly no matter what she really does with her car its her own taste and she should be commended for that because not too many GIRLS have and could do what she has done with her civic...so why don't you lighten up on her...

CivicChik96, you shouldn't pay much mind to people who try and put you down like that because their just jerks...

1) my car was NEVER "hott" and still is not "hott"
2) i dont CLAIM my car is "hott"
3) i do not think girls should be given any differant treatment than guys.. i view her car as JUST another honda, i have NO interest in humping her leg...

JUST TO BE REALLY CLEAR... my problems with her car...

the interior IS ok.... ok at best IMHO, BUT theres nothing else to it.. MAYBE if the rest was "done" i would not dislike it so much... my other issue is she tries to play cute about it.. with the comment about the guys in her town blah blah blah... she COMES OFF CONCIEDED... its funny that NOONE but me sees that... she OBVIOUSLY thinks her car is "hott" well IMHO its NOT...

IM done with this thread.. and derek if you EVER feel like banning me go for it...., but i DON'T think the board would be too much fun after that.... actualy MAYBE i should just go back to the civic section... thats what we will do.. LETS lock this... drop it. and i will go back to the civic section

people kinda like me there...

OH YEAH there are pics of my car there FELL FREE TO BASH IT!!! i really don't mind..