Thread: The Perfect Guy
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
cashizslick

Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Ok...so what do you ladies think the perfect guy would be for you? I know one time I was sitting in the lobby at the gym and I had looked to my left and out of the basketball gym comes this guy....dude was 6'3...about 200lbs...dark grayish green eyes...big beautiful smile...Im sayin this dude was mouth watering...I had to get to know him. SO we did hang out for a while but he turned out to be a sort of a jerk and we don't hang out anymore...

Well, I will defign a perfect guy. . .

I am the perfect guy.

Im 5ft 7in, blonde hair, blue eyes, 140 lbs - i might be a lil short for your likes, but i take Thia Style Kickboxing and have been doing that for 4 years, 3 nights a week (hitting pads), and one night of sparring (fighting) each week. My instructor has been trying to get me to take a fight, but i dont want to - only because it would require 3 months HARD training, and i have school and work which are more important . .. . . . . in essence, i can knock people out quite easily (not to brag - but just cause im short doesnt mean im a wimp).

I have a 3.22 GPA in college, and plan on getting my CPA when i graduate . . . so, ill have money .

Im funney, sarcastic, love to go out to eat, buy cloths, see movies, and do fun stuff like hang out on the waterfront in Boston.

~~~~~Howz that for a want add??~~~