View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:51 AM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

^they do alot more than that... they update the whole franchise sections usually every year or 2, this year they now have lead blocker controls and a much improved run game. the graphics got better, theres tons of little things they improve, the physics, i could go on but i havnt played much of madden07 to do it justice. im a huge fan of them and ive played the last 3 or 4 years religiuoslky and every time the new one comes out im blown away by it. you have to remeber they come out with a new one every YEAR, unlike some games it takes them 3 or 4 years to make sequals. i understand your staying with the same basic game, but when they change the game engine and revamp all the graphics its not an overnight oh lets tweak this and tweak that.

on topic though im looking forward to the Wii. nintendo always has the best system even if the games arnt. the handful of games that will be out exclusivly for nintendo will be with the 250. zelda metriod mario all the sports games will be on it, smash brothers... thats all i ever play anyways no need for those boring race games that never change and whatnot(i know im being hypocritical...)

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote