View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 12:49 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Really any muffler is going to sound like shit on a Trans Am because...well...Trans Ams are made to sound like shit. They all sound like they're gurgling water (translation: your car will sound so bad people will say "holy shit...the guy driving must be a fucking twat"...and they'd be right). So really your options are wide open. Your shitty taste in cars can be known to all when they hear the shitty sound from your shitty exhaust. I can say this without reproach because 99.327% of Trans Am owners are white trash crotch gobblins like yourself. Well...that, or residents of New Jersey...but now I'm being redundant. I might recommend another board for this sort of question...maybe Camaroz28.com. They're not bad guys in general...but they like to lavish praise bordering on fellatio when someone buys something as insignificunt (that's not mispelled) as a cold air kit. So...in closing...fuck off and quit trolling or get banned. You're more than welcome to stay if you stop being such a whiney bitch.

And all of this coming from the guy with the turbo'ed Stang. Prick.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika