View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 11:25 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Sol's Eye
I see 17s all the time on sols. I have even seen quite a few 18s, but that is OT. I have every intention of slamming my sol once I get some body work done, so I have been doing some homework. Still have a lot to find out, though. Basically, what I have found out so far is that going over a 4" drop on 17s is bad for lots of suspension parts. Air bag suspension would allow for a good slam job, but you have to be careful about which system you get. Lots of people I know with them took them off their cars because they were expensive to maintain. Plus, they are expensive to begin with.

Right now I am looking into coilovers for a 3" drop and I am still trying to find lowered shocks (which you will need if you drop your ride). Tokico sells a nice adjustable package I am looking into. I will keep you updated with what I find out. Nothing short of perfection on my sol.

thanks man..
yeah I'm ordering Tein's as soon as I get a little more cash. So the guys at AR don't konw shit then....cool with me...

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote