View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #7
nonovurbizniz

For real?

Yeah I don't know... I got it cuz it's got a MUCH larger collection area... and I'm going to be going turbo in the summer so... figured it was worth it...

I can't imagine it's not better for turbo I mean the volume of that thing has to be twice as much as the z6.

I'm going to be doing it at the same time as the cam springs and retainers and HG so ... I won't be able to tell for nothing...

Maybe I'll hold off... wait till the cam and all that is set then change it see if I notice any difference.

Or maybe I'll just hold off till I turbo the car... at that point I'm going to be getting some dyno tuning done...

Pruven performance is local to me and they're supposed to be good... they get in all the magazines and have managed to stay in business for at least 4-5 years now so... we'll see.

I'm cheap though.. not sure I'd spend the money to see the difference between the two intake manifolds till my buddies shop finally gets the dyno software for their dyno (it's for emissions testing but they can get the software they just have to pay for it and like me they're cheap (also not a tuning shop... just service type stuff)).

Any links you got to info would be great.