View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 02:55 AM   #21
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well, first of all, fuck you too. That response was completely uncalled for and, more to the point, borderline retarded. Second of all if you'd been around enough you'd have seen pictures of my car. If you'd like, I think I may have some lying around and can repost them. Come to think of it, I seriously doubt you drive whatever the hell it is you drive. If it sounds stupid when I say it, imagine how it sounds from you. So kindly shut the fuck up.

You're right...this is a car forum, but most people here actively participate in other venues of the board as well. Honestly all I did was ask a simple, quite valid question. Had it not been for all the whining and drama and bullshit that followed, I wouldn't even be making this post. I'd be doing more important things like playing with my balls. In no way did I even elude to the fact that Ren should leave. I simply asked if we'd ever be hearing about anything besides her car. If you can't pick the too apart, perhaps it's time to apply for handicap plates.

Lastly, being jealous of another person's car is like being envious of a guy with a bigger wang than you (I could make a joke about you having a small penis here, but it's too easy and time is of the essence). You'll never have it so it's pointless to envy them for it. I envy no one's car. No matter how great or how fast your car is, there's a good chance someone else has a better and faster car. It's simply my opinion that Supras are ridiculously overpriced (much like Buick GNs...god forbid GNXs) but hey...if someone wants to throw their cash away that's their business, not mine.

In closing...calm down, quit being so melodramatic, get your shit straight, or just shut the fuck up.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote